TV Presenter | Voice-Over Artist

Wednesday 4 January 2017

A different kind of job...

I just had to update my blog with news of some different kind of work I've been doing these past few years as I realise it's been far too long since I put some news on here (sorry about that).

I will love presenting on't telly forever, but it's so good to put ourselves out of our comfort zones isn't it!

So, along with my usual television work, I've not only been training and coaching individual clients on TV presenting and how to be more confident, I have also been staff training for beauty brands and I love it!

The past two summers, I've been working with a huge US beauty brand called H2O+, training groups of around 600 sales people in Paris on the oil-free skin care brand and new products launching. It was so much fun and I am really happy to be doing more of this kind of work. Believe it or not, presenting live on stage is way more nerve racking than presenting to hundreds of thousands of people down the TV camera lens so it's good to do something that pushes my buttons. Here's some shots of me in action on stage.









No comments:

Post a Comment